Clinic Services & Treatment Programs
At Comfort Sleep, we provide all the required services needed to diagnose, treat and support patients with sleep disorders.
We provide coordinated diagnosis, medical, pharmacological and behavioral treatments and follow-up services to those suffering from sleep disorders. These integrated services enable us to offer managed care organizations, referring physicians and patients greater convenience, valuable information and better outcomes.
- Sleep Medicine Clinic - A sleep medicine clinic is a critical part of a center. The clinic provides evaluation and physician services to patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), insomnia, restless legs syndrome (RLS), narcolepsy, and other sleep disorders.
- Diagnostic Testing Services - Sleep HealthCenters offers the latest diagnostic technology and highest level of comfort and care to ensure a successful outcome for the patient. Services include overnight sleep studies, day studies and home studies.
- Overnight Sleep Study
- Pediatric Sleep Study
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- CPAP Treatment – Comfort Sleep has developed a unique CPAP management program to provide intensive patient counseling and education with our trained behavioral sleep medicine experts, respiratory therapists and nursing teams. Learn more >>
- Behavioral Sleep Medicine Program – Our behavioral sleep medicine clinicians are available to support patients with all types of sleep disorders. Insomnia and sleep apnea treatments can be greatly enhanced using a range of treatment modalities. Learn more>>
Please call us at 732-455-3030 to discuss your treatment options.